KBL engineers have developed a pump wonder in the
form of PICO, which can be operated in reverse as a
turbine for generating electricity. PICO, like PAT, is
designed for meeting energy requirements in industries.
The cost-efficient pump set thus ensures better Return
on Investment (RoI).
KBL duly understands the growing energy requirements
in the industrial sector and, hence, came up with energy
solutions like PAT and PICO. The power generation
capacity of both PAT and PICO is different. PICO is
generally used for meeting smaller energy requirements
while PAT can be used for meeting comparatively higher
- Village schemes, mainly for household lighting
- Electricity in remote farms
- High rise buildings
- Battery charging and other intermittent load
- Small grid connected power plants
- Available with a wide range of heads and flows
- Available in large number of standard sizes
- Low cost
- Easy availability of spare parts
- Easy installation
- Short delivery time.