Steam Trap Device
- For every industry using steam lines.
A steam trap is an automatic device to trap or hold steam until it has condensed and to allow condensate and air to pass as soon as they accumulate. 20-26% of steam leaving a boiler lost via leaking conventional traps
With best steam trap available in the market and proactive steam trap maintenance program can reduce loss to less than 1%.
- Internationally patented design for minimum loss of live steam
- Multi-concept, high energy saving, efficient impulse cum thermodynamic steam trapping device
- Ends – Flanged / Screwed
- Manufacturing Standard : ISO 6552
- Size Range: 15, 20 and 25 mm
- Ends Flanged / Screwed